On Tuesday 16 January 2001 12:53, Christian A Strømmen [Number1/NumeroUno]
wrote:
> Has the cooker files of XFree 4.0.2 and QT-2.2.3 AntiAliased built in?  Or
> do I need to download the qt sources, patch it, and then recompile?  I've
> also heard that AA won't work if you're using the nVidia drivers, is this
> true?

Folks,

qt-2.2.3 with AA patched in is REALLY unstable. Please think twice before
doing this. There is a lack of drivers, and you have to build some stuff from
CVS. No, qt-2.2.3 does not have AA patched in and as far as I know this is
not planned.

-Chris