Starting to sound like that BIG software business in Redmond or something.
Anyway, menudrake should work as advertise. It's a usefull tool.

At least, can someone direct me to documentation so I can edit the menus
by hand with vi and respective folder location.

Wish I had more knowledge on how to automate the thing. Humm, guess I'll
look at the code and try
to figure how it work, where it's broken and apply a patch or something.
Don't hold your breath for a release. It's a hobby, not a full time job.

Thanks - Merci - Danka - Gracia
Paul Godin