Hello again,

        I meant to ask - earlier when I tried to do the ftp install,
the installer recognised the existing partitions, and when the
dialog to select which partitions to format came up, the Windows
partition and the first Linux partition were selected.

        I remember a thread recently where un-checking this box
wiped out someone's hard disk.. Does anyone know what the status of
this is?  Is the default wrong?  Is the select/unselect images
reversed, and it's really NOT selected?  I CAN'T afford to have my
Windows partition blown up - so I figured I'd ask the list.

        Thanks!

        Vincent Meyer