Updated cooker again this weekend - from hd.img.  I wanted to choose expert
development upgrade as usual, but the only options I had were "Recommended"
and "Customized".

I chose "Customized" and selected "Individual package selection" with the
slider at 100%.  I wasn't given the opportunity to select the packages,
however, the damned thing just went ahead with updating.

Although the update appears to have run otherwise without problems (good
work), now I have the onerous task of manually removing all the crap I didn't
want.

Can we please get this fixed?

Regards,
Peter
        Peter Ruskin,  Wrexham, UK  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                KDE 2.1beta  --  almost fit for production machines.
              Linux 2.2.17-27mdkWin4Lin, Uptime 1 hour 19 minutes