Hi,
I just tried to install cooker and while trying to format the partitions, I
got an error : "could not mount device". It happens since the last update of
the installer this morning. It also asks me if I want to format the win
partitions! Is this supposed to be? Also, I haven't been able to format to
Reiserfs since I first tried to install. It gets the error "failed reiserfs  format
on hda2" (something in that direction). I'm using the network.img floppy from
a mirror. Also, I experienced a "depslist.ordered mismatch against hdlist
files" error. Are this bugs on the installer or just not up-to-date mirrors?
Thanks,
Marcio Cordero