Hi,

I'm trying to get ABNAMRO (the dutch bank) Homenet software (windoze
based, really dumb --> I wish they would switch to something web-based)
to work with iptables (2.4 kernel) in my masqed network. It was working
fine with ipchains. The only thing I needed to do there was insmod
ip_masq_ftp ports=21,42,63 (since the software needs some weird ftp
ports to communicate).

How do i do a "insmod ip_masq_ftp ports=21,42,63" with the modules that
come with iptables? The new module is named "ip_nat_ftp" but it doesn't
accept the ports=21,42,63 ....

Am i doing something wrong or do I need a patch to get it going?

TIA,

Stefan van der Eijk