Hello,

After a gap of some time I tried to use my serial wheel mouse on my laptop.
This always used to work just fine (Mouse1 = inbuilt PS/2 touchpad, Mouse2 =
Logitech serial wheel mouse). Now however it doesn't work at all.  xev shows
absolutely nothing. The mouse works, I tried in in Window$ (he says in hushed
tones !!).

Tried mousedrake. Has the option for Serial MouseMan+, but mousedrake doesn't
appear to write any output to anything !!! Certainly not XF86Config or
XF86Config-4. I could be using mousedrake wrong, but with no man page and
limited --help output mousedrake appears broke.

Anyone had a second serial mouse working with XF 4.0.2 ? If so please help !

Owen