<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I noticed the boot images do not include the buslogic driver anymore.  Is
> this expected to change?  Does anyone have a BusLogic.o I might use for
> installing cooker, one that works with the cooker install kernel?

BusLogic is a "big" module.

Therefore it was in other.img, which is now deprecated. I'm modifying the
scripts to reinclude these modules in our hd.img.

In the meantime, you can get the module here:

http://us.mandrakesoft.com/~gc/BusLogic.o

Copy it on an ext2-filesystem'ed floppy, type "expert" at boot time and
put this floppy as an additional modules floppy. Insmod modules in correct
order, this one before:

http://us.mandrakesoft.com/~gc/scsi_mod.o

--
Guillaume Cottenceau - http://us.mandrakesoft.com/~gc/