Hi Cooker people!

I've did a terribly stupid thing, I "rpm -Uvh"'ed kernel-2.4.0-12mdk
and did not check if everything needed to boot was available.
Well, it was not :((  For some reason initrd was not created.

Uhm, could you *PLEASE* please please send me a boot disk, or at least
an initrd?
It needs to be able to boot with ncr53c8xx and reiserfs.  / is on
/dev/sda5 and is formatted under kernel 2.4 with reiserfs.  /boot is
on /dev/sda2 and is an ext2fs.

I would be in debt for you forever!
If you could, please either mail it to [EMAIL PROTECTED] or
upload it via ftp to ftp://ftp.digitalprojects.com/incoming and give
me a note.

I'm desperately awaiting your answer!

Yours,
Alexander Skwar