Leon Brooks wrote:

> Please help me. When you download files on hacking and the file extension
> is "c" how do you use it? -- [EMAIL PROTECTED], in alt.hackers.malicious

Hi
I am not the right person to guide you, I am just a retired teacher who tries to
help by installing the new cooker. the suffix .c means that the file is the
source code for a program that is meant to be compiled. There is a howto on that
in mandrake, I can't give you the name because I am in a very small debian at
the moment. My mandrake is on its way via rsync.

regards
guran