Sent: Monday, February 05, 2001 3:43 PM
Subject: [Cooker] What's wrong with this script?

Okay, I'm stumped, my mirror is totally up to date with the cooker on
rpmfind.net.  My perl version is 5.600-17mdk and my rpmtools is version
1.2.11mdk.  Afterstep'and every other rpm in the RPMS directory looks
okay.  I'm running 7.2 with the glibc upgrade from the cooker and this
is what I get when I run the perl mkcd.pl script...

[root@phnx fantan]# perl mkcd.pl /build/Mandrake-devel/cooker
/winme/Linux/
/build/Mandrake-devel/cooker/misc/rpm2header: error while loading
shared libraries:
librpmio.so.0: cannot load shared object file: No such file or
directory
bad rpm
/build/Mandrake-devel/cooker/Mandrake/RPMS/AfterStep-1.8.8-1mdk.i586.rpm

Any help would be appreciated.

--

Van Holland; MCSE+I, Master CNE
Public Key: 0XDDB2572D