Hi all,

I'm currently using 2.4.1-3mdk as default kernel on a pretty customized
LM7.2 installation.
I've some problems that I'm not able to solve:

1)      klogd takes 100% CPU after bootstrap but if I stop syslog and then
restart it, the problem disappear.
2)      The M$ Win2k ntfs partition is correctly mounted but I can't see any
content in it both using console ls and 2.1beta2 Konqueror. Same behaviour
was manifested by 2.4.0-12mdk but not by 2.4.0-11mdk.
3)      During shutdown kernel lame that /usr partition is "busy" and
doesn't switch off power supply.

Are these problems known to the Cooker Community or am I doing something
wrong?

Thanks in advance for any kind of attention.

D.Parodi.