On 2001.02.07 23:45:06 +0400 Pixel wrote:
> [Contrib-RPM]
>
> --=-=-=
> Name        : avifile                      Relocations: (not
> relocateable)
> Version     : 0.53.4                            Vendor: MandrakeSoft
> Release     : 1mdk                          Build Date: Wed Feb  7
> 20:28:11 2001
> Install date: (not installed)               Build Host:
> no.mandrakesoft.com
> Group       : Video                         Source RPM: (none)
> Size        : 702640                           License: GPL
> Packager    : Linux-Mandrake Team <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> URL         : http://www.linuxvideo.org/oms
> Summary     : Video stream viever
> Description :
> Avifile library is an AVI player.
> It needs the windows codecs dll.
>
> --=-=-=
>
> * Wed Feb 07 2001 Pixel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 0.53.4-1mdk
>
> - initial release
Is there some lacks of internal communication at mandrakesoft ? I proposed
an avifile package for contribs a month ago, and it was refused for legal
reasons by Lenny, as it contains the Lame MP3 encoder, and GSM 6.1 audio
decoder.
Guillaume
--
After months of training and you finally understand all of a programs
commands, a revised version arrives with an all new command structure