> I just installed latest install script and Aurora, and i must say i find
> this new version much less practical. Once a stage is copleted, exact
> status message isn't available anymore, and you just have a error icon
> left. You can't know what the error was, and you have to remember each icon
> signification. Maybe i am missing something ?
> I also find it, well, awful. What's that ? Penguin on acid ? Just a
> personal opionion, moreover i have definitively no artistic talent at all,
> but i strongly  preferred previous sober and efficient design.
> Guillaume

Well, I second that. Let new design be, but an option to get old one back is
very welcome.

BTW Aurora+latest initscripts (and previous build as well) hang at shutdown on
my system (both init 6 and init 0). The last thing I see is killall icon and
"System rebooring" (or something like this) message. File systems are not
unmounted. Frame buffer without Aurora is fine.

This is 7.2 with several updates, notably: kernel-2.4.1 (seen with 2.4.0 as
well), initscripts, Aurora, XFree 4.0.2, KDE 2.1Beta2 and some others that
were needed because of dependencies. KDE and Xfree binaries, everything else
built from cooker SRPM.

-andrej