On Wed, Feb 14, 2001 at 01:56:04AM +0800, Geoffrey Lee wrote:

> This is kind of strange because I only built it against whatever is in cooker.
> I have no idea what is wrong.

I don't know either but the RPM on SourceForge seems to work just
fine.

> If you can send more details about this stack overflow ..

Problem is, libsafe terminates the program when it tries to overflow
the stack.  I sent a message here a week or two ago regarding libsafe
giving more information but nobody responded so I dropped it.

Any ideas on how to find the stack overflow (assuming I turn libsafe
off)?

b.

--
Brian J. Murrell