On 2001.02.16 01:45:23 +0400 Guillaume Cottenceau wrote:
> For the latest version, I packaged it today (with the data), but I'm
> currently waiting for a formal agreement from the company to confirm that
> their data is free (which nothing proves, for the moment -- if anyone
> discovered a magic link I'd like to share..)

Guillaume, i highly suspect you from just willing to keep this game private
:-)
>From http://www.uni-mainz.de/~bauec002/A1Main.html:
What is Aleph One?
Aleph One is the Open Source version of Marathon 2.
Open Source?
On January 17, 2000, Bungie Software released the source code of the MacOS
version of Marathon 2 under the terms of the GNU General Public License.
Since then the game has been enhanced and extended, under the name of
"Aleph One", by a team of developers on the Internet. Two of the biggest
improvements to the game so far are the addition of OpenGL rendering and a
scripting language (called "Pfhortran").

Anyway, just put the package in an accessible place, so that cooker guys
can share your doubts ;-)
--
Make it possible for programmers to write programs in English, and you will
find that programmers can not write in English.