Hello,

 Tried installing cooker today on the work test machine and had a few
 problems.

 the de language for aspell and ispell are still on by default even
 though I only selected English -> US

 During the network setup of the install it failed with an
   undefined subroutine &main:: called.

 During the printer setup it got to the point of setting up the first
 printer then gave the options of  lp, add, done and clicking on done
 doesn't continue nor is there and OK button to continue I had to go
 back a step on the side option to get past it.

 The same for lilo it got to the point of listing all the lilo setup
 with a done but couldn't get past that point as click on done didn't
 take it on nor was there an OK button again.  This caused lilo not to
 be installed on the boot drive (Lucky I created a boot disk.) Once
 boot via the boot disk tried to log in but root would not accept the
 password at all.  I long in as my user log in and was able to get in
 and then su - worked with the root password.  But nothing I could do
 will allow me to log in at root at the login prompt. Once in and
 su'ed I tried to install lilo there and there was no  /etc/lilo.conf,
 or /boot/message file.

 Also during the boot process it detected my plexwriter CD-R but I am
 still unable to mount a cd in either the plexstore cd-rom drive or
 the cd-r drive.  I am using and Adaptec 2040UW.

--
Best regards,
 Robin                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]