Hiya guys,
 I have updated Mandrake Update Robot to v0.8 and applied patches from
Pixel and probably solve the incompatibility between RPM v3 and RPM v4.
This one suppose to work for both RPM 3 and RPM 4. If it has a compile
problem with RPM 4, please let me know.

Webpage: http://www.cyest.org/drakupdatetxt/
Changes: http://www.cyest.org/drakupdatetxt/ChangeLog
SRPMS:
http://www.cyest.org/downloads/MandrakeUpdateRobot-0.8-1mdk.src.rpm
Source: http://www.cyest.org/downloads/MandrakeUpdateRobot-0.8.tar.bz2

It needs curl-lib:
http://www.cyest.org/downloads/curl-lib-7.6-1mdk.i586.rpm
http://www.cyest.org/downloads/curl-devel-7.6-1mdk.i586.rpm

Day 8 - Feb 24, 2001
- This version is compatible with Linux Mandrake Cooker i586, alpha,
sparc,
  and it's backward compatible with Linux Mandrake 7.1 - 7.2, and it's
  compatible with Corporate Server 1.0.1, Linux Mandrake 7.1 on
  Intel i586, Alpha, Sparc SPARC 7.1.
- Designed for the upcoming Linux Mandrake 8.0.
- IMPORTANT: Please delete the older /etc/drakupdatetxt.conf
  from prior versions first before installing this program
- Fixed: MD5 and GnuPG signature checking
- Fixed: Installation and its dependencies
- Fixed: Use HTTP proxy tunnelling for certain proxy servers
- The e-mail report generated by the robot is much more complete,
  with description of updates and vice versa
- DrakUpdateSetup now offers HTTP tunneling option
- Compatibility with RPM 4.0 is improved
- Since I forgot to add rpmTransFree last time, now I added it
- Dependencies added with: mailx, gnupg, crond, anacron, curl-lib
- Added question if the user wants to put it in /etc/cron.daily
- 1765 lines of code total (reduce some stuff, add some stuff)
- Now study for my midterm exams ....

Day 7 - Feb 12, 2001
- Compatibility with the new RPM 4.0 for Linux Mandrake Cooker, sync
with DindinX's rpmdrake
- TODO: rpmCheckSig ...

Thanks,
Prana