Hi, me again.  Haven't complained about my DLink 538TX not working for a few weeks, but now I have a chance to again.  :-)

I updated my mirror at 23:30 Mountain time (GMT -7, I think), Feb 24th.  When running the install (network.img), 8139too.o will not load.  The last time I did an install was on Feb 14 (that was a really nice Valentine's Day motif, BTW. :-)  and it worked fine that day.  I still have that network.img disk and tried it again to make sure I wasn't crazy, and that one (the Feb 14 disk) still works.  So, something has changed in the driver between then and now that doesn't jive.

It's late, sorry for being light on details.  What do you want to know?

Eaon