> draknet fills chap-secret and pap-secret. With kppp and kisdn you can choose
> the way to connect. So you want draknet to be able to connect using both way
> isn't it?

I cannot make draknet work in curent cooker, so I can speak only about stock
7.2. There I did not have any option to select CHAP authentication; draknet
suggested only PAP.

Yes, I can use kppp to select CHAP, but I'd like to be able to just say "ifup
ppp0" without X running and get CHAP working.

About current problem - I open Draknet and press "Configure Using Wizard" and
that's all. Nothing more happens.

-andrej