Hi All,

The db3 spec was very ugly currently, is it copied from redhat? I guessed
so because of those "%%ifos linux" lines...... there were db3 packages for
Slowaris, I think? (Oh shouldn't ask, confirmed it myself) Mandrake
shouldn't need this "%%ifos".......

Besides, nss_db is merged inside, and building db3 also builds
nss_db/nss_db-compat ........ building 3 source trees in a package doesn't
look good at all. It's commented in spec that nss_db should be splited out
ASAP, yet seems nobody is willing/have time to do so. If there is no time
for everybody else, I can try it. Please give me a green light if there's
no problem!

Abel Cheung