On Mon, 26 Feb 2001, r j wrote:
> Hi all:
> I modified and submitted a new cookerdevel.php3 page for all to use.
>  The mirror sites have been updated -many new ones- and organized by
> location(CoO). Alix and Frederic have dutifully posted the info for
> you.
> Please review:
> http://www.linux-mandrake.com/en/cookerdevel.new.php3 .

While you're modifying it anyway:

The instructions for GPG signature creation are out of date.  I tried to
follow them a few days ago and had to change the procedure as follows:

Create directory ~/.gnupg instead of ~/.gpg

The option "1) 1024 bits..." quoted on the web page doesn't exist.  I
think I had to choose "1) DSA and...", then press Enter to accept the
default length of 1024.

This is using gnupg-1.0.4-1mdk

HTH,

Michael