Unfortunately, I haven't be able to get the install to work enough to even
see if there is a place better that I should be sending these bugs, and
MandrakeForum is currently down.  At anyrate, the live_update feature is
broken in version 8.  Using the live_update on the CD looks for libraries
which aren't (and shouldn't have been) included in 7.2 (GLIBC_2.2).
Hopefully the live_update feature will be fixed prior to moving over to
Beta 2.  Maybe I will get a chance to use the standard install later this
evening.

Anthony Moulen