I will list what I have come up with here as I think of them:

1) Install will not eject the first CD when it asks for the extension CD on
an upgrade.

2) What about ipchains and drakegw?  I am sharing a Cable connection with my
room mates and had it configured in 7.2.  It is broken in 8.0.  I can
connect and we can all ping each other, but the internal computers can't get
outside the LAN.  The ipchains modules don't seem to be loading.

3) Supermount doesn't work on my system.  Manually loading the module
doesn't help either.

4) Telnet and ftp servers refuse connections.  I was able to get ftp back by
installind proftpd.

Well thats all I have for now.  Sorry that these are not very technical bug
reports.  I have been very busy with the 64bit PPC kernel development for
the RS/6000.  Thanks guys.  If you would like me to elaborate on these bugs
just ask.

--Adam Litke