I think the boss might notice if I tried taking our NT/IIS/ASP/MSSQL
site and converted it to Linux/Apache/PHP/PGSQL.  Right about the time
accounting mentions they can't use Solomon IV anymore.  And I haven't
used VNC yet, because I want an encrypted connection from client to
server without having to jump through five hoops figuring out how to
tunnel VNC through SSL.

--
Digital Wokan, Tribal Mage of the Electronics Age
Guerilla Linux Warrior