--
Geoffrey Lee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
§õªø­·

http://devel.mandrakesoft.com/~snailtalk
ftp://devel.mandrakesoft.com/pub/people/snailtalk

$/usr/games/fortune
Anything that can go wrong will go
Segmentation fault (core dumped)
$

Possible defects:

1) choosing "chinese traditional" would give me ¶Ã½X throughout the install.
    choosing "chinese simplied" can show everything in GB code correctly.

2) USB mouse can't be detected as in MDK7.2, serial mouse can be detected
correctly.

3) in network setup, no response in choosing "cable modem"

Does anyone come across the same situation?  I picked "install" instead of
"upgrade".

By the way, the new Aurora is gorgeous, just like I have a MacOS in my PC
;D~~

P.S. MDK8.0 beta1 isos were downloaded from
ftp://ftp.comp.hkbu.edu.hk/pub/os/iso-image/mandrake-8.0beta1/