Hello,

  Tried again this evening and had the same problems I had yesterday
  with the install.

  The network setup had no way of continuing.  There is not a Continue
  button or a Done option and so I had to select the next install
  option to continue. It then did the next step and then came back to
  the network saying it was already configured and to hit cancel to
  continue or OK to reconfigure.

  The second failure is in the X setup.  I get the message
  gtkcreate.png: missing png file monitor.png and this causes the
  install to exit prematurely.

--
Best regards,
 Robin                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]