Hello all,

I have been trying out the SGI XFS filesystem (using
SGI's XFS Installer for RH 7) and must say I am quite
impressed by it. I wonder if XFS support can be
included, perhaps in the next beta release?

It would be a nice additional option, what with the
recent strings of problems with using ReiserFS 3.6 on
the 2.4 kernel series, and since the installer can
already support Reiser, supporting XFS should be just
a matter of having the proper tools (mkxfs etc.) and
kernel modules, I suppose?

Perhaps not in the default image, but having this on a
separate boot image would be terrific...

Also, if one makes Reiser partitions from the
installer, what version will be used - v1/3.5 or
v2/3.6 ? If it is one or another, can I just create
partitions manually in a terminal session and not have
the installer tripping over? (Tried booting the RH
Anaconda installer with a Reiser-enabled kernel and
making + mounting my own reiser partition, and the
installer just got sorely confused).

Regards,

Michel
And thanks for bundling in Nautilus + Evo too!