Alexander Werth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Guillaume Cottenceau wrote:
> >
> > Alexander Werth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> >
> > > Hy I just tried to install Cooker from my second CD drive (since my
> > > first can't read RW-CDs) and had to switch of my first CD-Rom reader
> > > because was no way to make Cooker boot from the second scsi CD-Rom

> > I can see no reason why it works with rescue and not with install. Please
> > can you elaborate?
> >
> Ok, it did boot but when trying to load the second stage of install it
> didn't gave a choice for the second cdrom drive. I just retried and now
> the cd in the second drive was detected automaticaly so it's fine now.

Yeah I've commited some code yesterday to test all the CD's.

Yet on a side note, I still don't understand why you report that it worked
with rescue and not with install. The process of finding/downloading the
ramdisk is the same for each of these cases.

--
Guillaume Cottenceau - http://us.mandrakesoft.com/~gc/