This certainly appears to be a brain-dead move.  I can not update
liblcms now.

rpm -Uvh liblcms1-1.07-1mdk.i586.rpm
error: failed dependencies:
        liblcms.so.1 is needed by ImageMagick-5.3.0-1mdk

How long before you repackage all the programs to use liblcms.a instead,
Giuseppe?  Or were you just going to let someone else take care of this
little problem?

--
Digital Wokan, Tribal Mage of the Electronics Age
Guerilla Linux Warrior