Tried to install last night and I'm not sure if I caught the mirror in the middle of an update or what, but when the install got to the "Install Boot Loader" option I got an error message to the tune of "NOT AN ARRAY VALUE." Unfortunately, this means that I have no way to boot the system without going back and trying to install lilo from an older version. As I was quite busy today I'm just now getting around to checking my mirror for updates. If this was a known problem please let me know and if not I'll copy down all the error messages from the console and pass them along in hopes of tracking the bug down.

-Tim