--- Michèl Alexandre Salim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> --- Eugenio Diaz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > --- >
> Ok, anyone that wants XFS in cooker raise your
> > han..er keys! Several months ago
> > we were asked what we wanted in cooker ... well, I
> > want enterprise features,
> > specifically XFS!
> >
> Me :)
> Wonder if this process should be formalised, like
> having a top-10 most-wanted list...

In case you did not know, it _was_ in the www.mandrakeforum.com, a
couple of times. The last was only ~ a week ago. You should post there
too.
Civileme started the forum post( BETA 8.0 Advice ). If XFS has LOTS of
comments, it will be apparant that it is desired. It is _not_ there
now, which is not good if you folks really want it.

I would like to see JFS too since it is an Open Source project(
http://oss.software.ibm.com/developerworks/opensource/jfs/ ) and part
of the Linux Technology Center(LTC).
(What is LTC?:
http://www.linuxworld.com/linuxworld/lw-2001-03/lw-03-vcontrol_1.html )