So sprach Alexander 'Digital Projects' Skwar am Sat, Mar 10, 2001 at 10:23:13AM +0100:
> Okay, I've just finished compiling the snapshot and installed it.  There I
> get the same error message I get in nautilus-0.8.2:

Hmm, seems like these error messages are caused by something else.  I've
just created a new user and ran nautilus as this user who doesn't have any
settings at all.  It works fine with this user.

What can cause such error messages?

Alexander Skwar
--
How to quote:   http://learn.to/quote (german) http://quote.6x.to (english)