Shannon Matteson wrote:

> So far I have gotten two people to install LM 7.2 and two more
> interested in trying it, but my job would be much easier if there was
> this "Microsoft Mode" for installation...

Refuses to install on DR-DOS machines, like Win 3.1? Obliterates any
non-FAT non-NTFS partition on your primary drive, like Win98? Crashes
six to eight times during install, like WinME? Installs with a grossly
vulnerable web browser, like WinNT? Installs with AD so that it fills
every DNS in reach with crap, like Win2k? Requires remote registration
during install (and presumably regular licence fees later) like WinXP?
Which Microsoft feature interested you most, or have I missed one?
Security hole de jour? Vanishing KB articles? Benchmark publication
restrictions? (-:

     -- Mark Twain