With previous unsupported RPMS and a full cooker install with the most
current 4.0.2-8mdk rpms for xfree86 there is a problem with X and the
SiS6326 AGP card. Testing fails with a black screen (in 4.0.1 it
didn't) but does not hang the machine. Then when X is actually started
(whether it be Aurora or a full X session with the login screen) there
are no visible graphics or text - only colours and dialog boxes.
Ctrl-alt-F1 to a console and then back to F7 makes the graphics and
text then visible and it works fine from here on. It's almost like
some last step is forgotten... I'm not sure if this is an X problem
per se or a problem with the RPMS but I've not seen it work yet with
any other RPMS.

Otherwise, keep up the good work!

Con Kolivas