Sounds like the security issue involves only those who wish to build SAP
themselves and not those installing the binary.  So perhaps a strong
warning in the devtools package that the build computer should be either
isolated from the network or protected by a very strong firewall.

to make replication freely available.  I've told my boss that I was
looking forward to PG7.1 so I could research dumping MSSQL/NT on our
servers.  We need replication for our current setup and we need ACID
capabilities that MySQL doesn't provide.  Say all you want about
businesses can pay for this stuff.  These guys pay for what they can
see.  R&D, especially for implementing Linux or BSD has been my spare
time with no budget.)

--
Digital Wokan, Tribal Mage of the Electronics Age
Guerilla Linux Warrior