I'm new to this list (and fairly new to Linux).  I'm curious, is the
"Description" below the description that is displayed during install if
you put your mouse over this package name?

If so, can we submit descriptions for packages that currently have no
description?  How?  (I currently have Mandrake 7.2 installed, maybe all
the packages have descriptions in 8.0?)

One last thing, may I suggest that the first sentence of the description
be rearranged as follows:

Basilisk II is a free, portable, Open Source 68k Mac emulator. It
requires a copy of a
Mac ROM and a MacOS to run (not included for copyright reasons).

(I think it is better if the parenthetical phrase is after the main
thought of the sentence instead of breaking it up.  Also, "to run" could
be deleted, and neither could be substituted for not (but I think "not"
is clearer).  If, by chance, only the ROM or OS is not included (instead
of both), I can offer a different revision of the sentence.)

(My intent is not to be critical of non-native English speakers, but
only an attempt to make language displayed to a wide audience as clear
as possible.)

Hope this helps,
Randy Kramer