Can someone tell me why we have gnome-vfs-0.6.2-1mdk.i586.rpm in
cooker but not the corresponding -devel RPM? I need the devel package to
compile galeon (it's wonderful, should be included in the distro).
        Also, if I try to compile it from sources, it complains about some
packages which I have installed, but with a different name. e.g.:
libaudiofile-devel vs. audiofile-devel and libesound-devel vs.
esound-devel. What's the reason for this inconsistency?

--
Daniel Serodio (lobo on irc)        |    /V\    www.linux.org