During the bombing raid on Tue, 13 Mar 2001 12:45:50 +0000, Vadim Plessky was
heard mumbling in fear::

> On Tuesday 13 March 2001  2:56, you wrote:
>  |   Dans l'article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "Vadim
>  |   Plessky" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> a écrit :
>  |   > Enlightenment 0.17 was announced some time ago. From what I have seen
>  |   > on Rasterman's site (www.rasterman.com), it has many improvements and
>  |   > new features, comparing to E 0.16.  I have checked Cooker - it still
>  |   > holds E 0.16. Do you plan to update it? (imlib2 is also missing)
>  |   E0.17 has been announced but not released !!
>  |   We wait for released version..
>
>  Ok, may be I will try tar.gz from them.
>  Will specfile from E 0.16 work for it? (I'd like to build Binary RPM)

        I don't think the specfile for 16 will work on 17....17 is made of a
whole lot of stuff that 16 doesn't have....and also, 17 is *barely* usable at
this point (I check it from CVS once a week). You really don't want to mess
with it unless you are going to participate in development/pre-pre-pre-alpha
testing.

>  BTW: Is Imlib2 also not *released*?

        Imlib2 *is* released already....so that would be nice...imlib2+ Eterm
0.9.1...heck, if you do a bug report on Eterm 0.8.x mej will tell you to go get
imlib2 and Eterm 0.9.1, cause he isn't supporting 0.8.x anymore :)

        Vox

--
Pain is the gift of the gods, and I'm the one they chose as their messenger...
For info on safety in the BDSM lifestyle http://www.the-vox.com

Think of the Linux community as a niche economy isolated by its beliefs.  Kind
of like the Amish, except that our religion requires us to use _higher_
technology than everyone else.       -- Donald B. Marti Jr.

Vox populi, vox deii....