On 03.14 Greg Sarsons wrote:
> Has anyone tried the new nvidia drivers with the cooker yet?
>
> NVIDIA_GLX-0.9-767.i386
> NVIDIA_kernel-09-767.mdk72.i386.rpm

Yes, working on a TNT2. Had some problems with GART, but nVidias AGP
works nice. I have to try again with AGPGART.

BTW, they seem to have solved some of the previous SMP problems. Now I can
run sveral GL apps at a time in my 2-way box and at least it does not
lock.

--
J.A. Magallon                                                      $> cd pub
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                          $> more beer

Linux werewolf 2.4.2-ac19 #3 SMP Mon Mar 12 23:50:29 CET 2001 i686