Hi!

I didn't get very far. I thought I would try the autorun.exe thing from
Windows, but wasn't able to run neither the Install Guide nor the Tutorial
because of a "Can't found any web browser on your system". Strange, since
it's a Win98 with a perfectly functioning IE5. Could it be that autorun.exe
is hard coded to look for English directory names?

Then during installation I thought I'd try "Use the free space on the Windows
partition", but everything froze at the "WARNING!" dialog. I couldn't click
OK or anything. Yes, I did run Scandisk in Windows before installation and it
reported no errors.

After this I gave up. :)

Mattias