Hi

VERSION  (rsync ftp.sunet.se)
/ChangeLog/1.457/Wed Mar 14 19:27:55 2001//
Linux-Mandrake Cooker-i586 20010317 13:01

Nice install and functioning bootdisk - later I checked mkbootdisk went
excellent.

Terminal, fonts somewhat better but not usable in mc -> used xterm and huge
and IBM size. After reboot xterm comes up in the right size but with wrong
small fonts - changing to huge makes the xterm to expand beyond desktop.
This indicates that the rendering of fonts does not necessarily have to be
wrong but some other new linking of logic might cause the problem. According
to my understanding the linking between menu IBM size 80x25 is actually 80x40
in Terminal.

When reboot Kudzu informs me wrongly that my (slave on cdrom) Hp CD-Writer
has been removed.

>From boot.log
Mar 17 17:21:14 Archimedes lvs: IPv4 packet forwarding disabled failed
Mar 17 17:22:56 Archimedes xinetd: xinetd shutdown failed
(I have no server installed from choose groups to install)
no warnings in dmesg or messages.

If RealPlayer is installed when Netscape is up and running no core dumps are
produced.

regards
guran