Installed MDK8.0B2 on an A7V computer (dual boot with wih WinME.)
Everything works like a charm except one thing:

- LILO boots fine, but LILO could not boot win ME for some reason (dual
ATA100 drives on hde(WinME) and hdg(Linux)).  I was never able to make LILO
to boot the A7V in mdk 7.2.
- GRUB refuses to boot, probably because it does not do initrd?  Anyway the
solution is to use the GRUB setup that came with 7.2.  Fortunately, I have a
machine that still runs 7.2, so I was able to dual boot into 8.0

Hope this helps someone with an A7V.  Just remember to save your grub setup
(probably copying /usr/sbin/grub to /boot) before upgrading.