Hi,

After spending a day going through my packages clearing up all the
problems on my system with unmet dependencies etc, I finally got my RPM
base to a point where apt-get stopped complaining every time I ran it.

I tried a apt-get update and I got the "will not be  authenticated."
error message that a lot of people have been getting lately. My question
is this: I really wanted to try and use apt-get to go from beta 1 to
beta 2 - is it naive of me to think this is possible, and if it is
possible, am I using the right command? This is my first experience
using apt-get.

If anyone could also solve this little puzzler for me I would be very
grateful - since installing beta 1, I now have a ton of phantom users in
my login menu - these users are named after startup services,  but when
I go into userdrake are not listed to delete. Anyone know how to get rid
of these?

Giles

--
Get $$$ just for being online