Original message from: Chmouel Boudjnah <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> is_tree_node: node level 50293 does not match the expected one 1
>> vs-5150: search_by_key: invalid format found in block 558586: Fsck?
>> vs-13070: reiserfs_read_inode2: i/o failure occured trying to find
>> stat data of [6615 21746 0x0 SD]
>
>what /sbin/reiserfsck say ?

It went through a normal log recovery and then lists a number of bad
inodes and seems to be correcting them then segfaults when it gets to
558586.

A tree rebuild fixed the corruption as you'll see in another post.

Where would reiserfsck have put it's log? I'll post it here if I can
find it.