--- Collins Richey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> < snips >
>
> On 19 Mar 2001 17:55:37 +0100
> Chmouel Boudjnah <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Eugenio Diaz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> > > re: how many problems fixed in a day
>

> > > Think about it; what you are saying is like saying you don't have time
> > to mark
> > > a bug as "Closed" or "Solved" in bugzilla.

> I, for one, never knew this existed,  will try.
>

> The thing that bugs me the most ist that it appears (emphasize appears)
> that not all postings get the same service.  Anything oldtimers on the
> list post gets looked into right away, even if it's fairly trivial.  But
> some postings (Eugenio and I fit into that category) don't even rate a
> suggestion about how to gather more data on the problem.

And all this time I though I was an "oldtimer"! Now I get it! Damn! ;-)

Now, seriously, you are not been fair; if one thing I have notice in this list
is that everyone gets its attention share as far as it is possible for the team
to do. In fact at one point in the past I complained about how this was
supposed to be cooker (constant devel, even when in beta), and how the invasion
of newbies during beta releases got all the attention from cooker issues.

=====