--- Guillaume Cottenceau <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Eugenio Diaz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>

> [...]
>
> > (I use netscape with a yahoo pop3 in case you were wondering)
>
> Arghh.
>
> You've probably done something really horrible to mankind, to be obliged
> to use yahoo mail..

It is not bad. The only problem is that they add that footer ad you see below,
and that in order to use pop3 you have to agree to receive a couple of spam
emails a week, but you would receive those anyway; in fact, every time (like
every three months) I check my ISP account I have around 500+ spam emails, and
I haven't given that account to anyone ... If you think about it, it is really
good, since I have pop3 access and can use any client I prefer, plus I have the
webmail interface in case I am traveling (with a buffer of 6MB). It is a
permanent address; I can change ISPs or jobs as often as I like, and still have
the same address. And it is stable (unlike hotmail); haven't lost a single
email and have had very *few* problems in the four years I have been using it.

So why do you Arghh about?

=====