Does it only select, or does it also download and/or install?  If so,
(and without having tried the program), I'd like words that convey the
full range of activity.  (More like "automatically install other
required programs", or "get and install requirements").  If the next
step is to download and install, and the next step requires another
operator action (another button or selection), then "... select ..."
might be sufficient for this step.

"Silently select ..." just isn't a phrase likely to be used or
understood in this context by the majority of americans.  (Or "church
secretaries", as the Abiword team like to use as a standard user.  But,
maybe church secretaries never install programs??)

If "... select ..." is sufficient for this step (based on first
paragraph comments), how about "Automatically select other required
programs".

Another question -- is there a "tooltip" (so that we can use a cryptic
word on the button with a longer explanation available)?  Then how
about:

"Requirements" with "Automatically select other required programs" as
the "tooltip".  (Or "install" (or "download") in place of select if more
appropriate, and "software" in place of "programs", if preferred.)

Hope this helps,
Randy Kramer

PS: I see nothing wrong with spending some bandwidth on this, and
identifying many possibilities (brainstorming) -- with many
possibilities one (you) can make a better decision.  Good luck -- I'll
try not to write again on this particular subject.  (And, sorry for
sticking my nose in if I am very much off the mark.)