Hello,

I saw the new MandrakeFreq ISO is available on various mirror sites. Could
someone tell me what is its content ? Is there a kind of 'ls -lR'
available somewhere that lists all the packages included ?

Also, I have MDK 7.2 installed, does MandrakeFreq contains usefull stuffs
(ie. more recent) for me, or is it just for 7.0 and 7.1 users who wish to
upgrade to 7.2 level ?

Thanks for any clarifications on what it is this ISO (also, is there a
place when package can be accessed directly, without having to download
the hole iso ?)

Nicolas Pomarede                   e-mail:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                             [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"It said uses Windows 95 or better, so I loaded Linux!"
"In a world without walls and fences, who needs windows and gates ?"