While we are on the subject of messed up mirrors, Cadvision
(ftp.cadvision.com) is listed on the cooker mirrors page, but their mirror
of broken.  It looks like it failed to finish mirroring on Jan 30th, and no
one has started it back up again and fixed it.  I've tried emailing them but
got no response (and mirroring from them, with their server center being 20
blocks from my home, would be far more efficient than pulling from anywhere
else).  Does anyone else have a contact there they could talk to and get
this fixed?

And incidentally, the Cooker page says Cadvision is in the U.S.  It isn't.
It is located in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.  But now I'm just being
patriotic.  ;-)

Otherwise, the University of Alberta (in Edmonton, 300 KMs north of Calgary)
has a big, fat sunsite mirror and a big, fat pipe, but no mandrake-devel
(7.2 and iso's, yes, devel, no).  Has anyone considered asking them if they
would add cooker to their site?

Eaon